Here we are ready to blog! Are you excited? I am excited to hear from you!
- Tell me about your favorite book this year.
- What is your favorite thing to do in Reading class with me?
- Tell me what you wish we could do more of if we had time.
I will read your blog and write back! Make sure to write in complete sentences Your blog entry should be at least three sentences. Let’s blog!
**HINT** Check through this list BEFORE you submit!
1. Punctuation – Check for capital letters and correct end marks for all sentences.
2. Don’t shout! -Don’t write with all capital letters. In cyber world that means you are shouting.
3. Complete Sentences – Make sure to write in complete sentences.
4. Rough Draft – Write a rough draft on paper or in your reading journal.
5. Stay on Topic – Make sure you are writing to answer the question or fill someone’s bucket. This isn’t a place to just chitchat.